Every Tamizhan around the world has this question – What, is she the next Chief Minister of Tamilnadu? how could they let it to happen.
How far do all us know Chinna Amma?
90+ % of us would say no, it is all in the news, all we hear is negative things about her and her family doing things in business, as if none of the politicians run any business and they just do social service to the people.
Why this radical thought?
- If the Ex- Chief Minister Mr. O. Pannerselvam could step down from his post, and there was no coup attempt by the General secretary of AIADMK, if so, there should have been too many news on the newspaper, stating these reasons by the party members publicly. Few here and there is fine, the majority still stay united.
- The entire team stands together politically united for the people of Tamilnadu. At least in the media as we say.
- What if she never had an opportunity to be the part of party men, all she did was supporting her friend earlier.
- Why can’t the entire state decision be wrong? because we don’t know her personally and only their party men know her management skills.
- What if, she just wants an opportunity to serve people of Tamilnadu
Currently this state Tamilnadu doesn’t have a strong leadership to make decisions and take it forward.
The statements made by me are not doctored, not a paid assignment as a blogger. It is just a radical thought.
I feel we should give her a Chance to make a change. I feel she is an able administrator.