Did you notice the contents of the links, Yes it is the same car. So ultimately it is Dacia Logan under the rebranded name of Renault and marketed in India under the name of Mahindra and Renault.
So why choose a Logan?
I just fell for the price and the boot space.
- Price: A entry level sedan at the price of premium hatch back.
- Boot space: more than, Honda City WOW. I travel to my native place. All the time I had baggages placed inside the cabin of my Maruti 800. Didn’t want things around me any more.
- Lots of Space: Room/ head space.
- Of course the tubeless tires
Just like Maruti 800 is the entry level for hatch back, I would say Mahindra Renault Logan is an entry level for a Sedan. Don’t expect too much…
Here is my test drive experience on Mahindra Renault Logan
Some more post on Mahindra Renault Logan
- How I bought my new Mahindra Renault Logan – space, value for Money- Review
- Mahindra Logan – Usability Explored
- Is your Mahindra Logan in safe hands – After sales, What service
- Mahindra Logan – Look out for the new version
- Mahindra Renault Logan free service – unveiled
- The Devil in my Mahindra Renault Logan