If you have worked on Illustrator you already know how to create a multiple shapes from a single shape and make multiple copies by using the Short Cut Key Ctrl + D on PC.
Well the same is also possible in Photoshop, This is a neat trick, I just learned it from My friend Arun Ray Innocent.
- Open Photoshop, create a new document of size 640 X 480
- Create a box using marquee of size 75 X 75 Pixels stoke it with black and fill it with white color
- now duplicate the layer by pressing ctrl + j
- now apply transform using ctrl + t
- more the reference point location to bottom right
- now rotate the shape for few degrees.
- now duplicate the layer using ctrl +j
- now press ctrl + shift + t , volia now you have duplicate the shape with transform.
- repeat the above 2 steps (7 and 8) as desired to form your shape.