There have been a number of big and small players who have been contributing to AJAX – BUZZ. to name a few popular ones
- Ruby on rails
- Open Rico
and Now Google has web toolkit which is a Java software development framework.
Now the problem is for the developer
- Heavy frame work, Too many cook spoil the broth ( Adding all framework makes code heavier, loading time of page increases )
- Incompatible couples ( combination of framework some time to creates problems )
- Stable version not beta ( you can depend on me )
Well we developers race to provide the best User experience to the User and forget on the certain issues.
- confusion on which effect looks good, when tried doesn't work as expected as the innerHTML contents are heavy
- Some effects are noticed by fellow developers and you boss may ask you to use them on the current one, well, do we know are they compatible
- Browser issues too, not all browsers support extensively
As I am looking for solution and Hoping as time goes on only few of the above will stand against the test of time.