I have been crazy about the Aqua Button, which are been used in Apple Macintosh OS interface. I usually work on the flash IDE and thought why not give it a shot.
Here is the result, feel free to make comments.
2) Select the shape and Choose any gradient of your choice
3) Open the color mixer (Press Shit F9) and check for the setting specified in the above image
4) Apply the same color for the stroke
5) choose you bucket tool (Press K) and fill the shape by holding your mouse key as specified in the above image
6) Now make a copy of the “fill” shape and hold the “ALT” and drag and drop, a copy of the same shape is made
7) now press ctrl + Alt + s set the option specified in the above image
8) The above is the result of the option, the gradient just flips vertically
10) now create this small shape as symbol so that when you place the small shape on top the big shape it will merge. choose F8 to convert to symbol and place the small shape on top of the big fill.
11)here is the result
12)now select the entire symbol and press F8 to convert to symbol
13) now you can play around with the color option available on the properties panel (press Ctrl + F3) select the advanced from the color option.
14) voila Aqua buttons ready